- InterPayments is a service that allows merchants to accurately and compliantly add surcharging to their payment processing.
- InterPayments will accurately calculate the surcharge fee that can be included in a credit card purchase, subscription, or recurring payment.
- InterPayments provides a simple way to integrate surcharging into your existing credit card solution.
- InterPayments helps you stay compliant with all US state and federal surcharging laws and remain compliant with all the credit card brand merchant rules.
What we need ?
The non-identifying information required to calculate the surcharge is:
- The order amount
- The delivery address region (U.S. State or ZipCode).
- The first six digits of the credit card number.
What we Do?
InterPayments is a service that allows merchants to accurately and compliantly add surcharging to their payment processing. InterPayments will determine if the transaction is allowed to have a surcharge and if it can be surcharged then InterPayments will calculate the correct surcharge based on the merchant’s specific card processor rates and the non-identifying information of each sale (cart subtotal, delivery address - U.S. State or Zip Code, and card BIN number - first 6 digits of the card).
InterPayments will never request or store any Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
The surcharge must be displayed as a separate line item on the customer receipt. Full implementations will require a review against our legal and card brand guidelines.